17th century Brandenburg frigate
The BERLIN was one of the first charter frigates put at the disposition of Frederic William by the Brandenburg Navy.
Built in Zeeland in 1674, the vessel formed part of the Brandenburg fleet until 1688.
The model reproduces the vessel down to the tiniest details.
The ornaments of the poop-deck in gilded metal are particularly fine and the frame and planking
of the hull are in precious wood.
The box contains all the components already cut plus a wide range of accessories.
The instructions include 4 large life-size plates, and a full instruction book accompanied by a large number of diagrams and some photos of the model.
Scale 1:40 Lenght 830 mm Height 690 mm